Voters dealt a major blow to President Obama’s agenda in his final two years in office as Republicans gain control of the Senate and increase their majority in the House.
- GOP tidal wave sweeps through statehouses | GOP expands House majority to historic levels
- McConnell defeats Grimes in Ky. | Roberts fends off Orman in Kansas | GOP’s Ernst wins Iowa Senate race
- Wisconsin’s GOP Gov. Walker defeats Dem challenger Burke | Florida Gov. Scott narrowly beats Crist
- Obama to host meeting of congressional leaders Friday | OPINION: The Anti-Obama election
- OPINION: A complete rejection of Obama, his agenda and leadership | OPINION: It’s time to lead, GOP
- OPINION: Are traditional Obama voters up for grabs? | VIDEO: McConnell: Tonight we begin race to turn US around
- VIDEOS: Ted Cruz on GOP agenda, future of ObamaCare | Krauthammer: GOP should pass a bill per week