A suicide car bomber targeting a NATO convoy in Kabul, Afghanistan on Saturday killed 12 people, including three American contractors, and injured dozens more. One American died instantly and two died later of their wounds, NATO said.
Afghan Health Ministry spokesman Wahidullah Mayar said 66 Afghan civilians were wounded in the attack.
The Taliban denied responsibility for the attack, though the group’s attacks on Afghan security forces have been on the rise since the U.S. and NATO ended their combat mission in the country last year. Read more at CBS News.