Five children are lucky to be alive this week after an electrical fire started an uncontrollable blaze in a Bnei Brak apartment. Everything the family owned was destroyed, including appliances, furniture, clothing, bedding, and more.
They are currently homeless, with very little money to re-purchase all of their household basics. Video footage of the damage shows a blackened home covered in ash. A small girl named Batsheva stands among the devastation, appealing to the public for help.
Those interested in helping the family, including little BatSheva, can donate here for a limited time.