Father of Israeli Terror Victim Calls on Twitter to Shut Down Account of One of Daughter’s Killers

0

 

The father of an Israeli terror victim is calling on Twitter to shut down the account of one of his daughter’s killers.

Arnold Roth — whose 15-year-old daughter Malki was murdered in the August 2001 Jerusalem Sbarro bombing — is seeking action against Palestinian terrorist Ahlam Tamimi, who drove the suicide attacker to the restaurant and now resides in Jordan after being freed from an Israeli prison in the 2011 Shalit deal.

Two of the 15 people killed in the bombing — including Roth’s daughter — held US citizenship, and Tamimi has been put on the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist list.

Roth tweeted on Sunday, “The fugitive @FBIMostWanted terrorist who says she carried out the #SbarroPizzeria massacre, who is wanted in the US on terror charges, who has a busy Twitter account, who lives free in Jordan… still has an active Twitter account. Why?”

He added, “Yes, I’ve already asked @Twitter’s guardians of decency to shut #Tamimi’s account down. Their response so far: ‘You can learn more about reporting abusive behavior here. If we take further action, we’ll let you know.’”

“Are there other fugitive jihadists with @Twitter accounts?” Roth concluded.

Arnold Roth@arnoldroth

The fugitive @FBIMostWanted terrorist who says she carried out the massacre, who is wanted in the US on terror charges, who has a busy Twitter account, who lives free in Jordan… still has an active Twitter account. Why?

This person:https://twitter.com/arnoldroth/status/1008933072497242112 

Arnold Roth@arnoldroth

Meet #AhlamTamimi who killed my daughter #Malki and 15 others. Hard not to see the thrill she gets from talking about her massacre. She’s not in prison: #Jordan‘s king can explain why.
Thanks to @MEMRIreports who do non-Arabic-speakers a great service by translating such clips.

Embedded video

187 people are talking about this

The Algemeiner Journal

{Matzav.com}

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here