In the last year, Chai Lifeline provided critical support to more children with life-threatening and lifelong illnesses than ever before – a 15% year-over-year increase. The need for essential programs and services in our community is growing at a rapid pace.
We need you to join the fight against childhood illness!
For 48 hours on March 12-14, noon to noon EST, we’ll be enlisting you, our dedicated soldiers, in this effort.
Your support will allow Chai Lifeline to continue providing services our families rely on, including:
- One-on-one family counseling
- The summer experience of a lifetime for children with cancer and chronic illnesses at Camp Simcha and Camp Simcha Special medically-supervised overnight camps
- Nourishing meals delivered to hospitals and homes
- Rides to medical appointments
- Project Chai crisis intervention, trauma and bereavement workshops for families, schools and communities
- Insurance advocacy
- Family retreats and respite
- Sibling mentoring and tutoring through i-Shine afterschool national programs
- And so much more…