Fire Breaks Out At Aish Hatorah

2

Firefighters put out a fire that broke out in an electrical room at Yeshivas Aish Hatorah on Sunday. The yeshiva is located opposite the Kosel in the Old City of Yerushalayim.

A security guard who entered the area of ​​the fire was lightly injured by smoke inhalation and evacuated for medical treatment. Fortunately, the fire did not spread to the entire building, and the site was only slightly damaged.

An initial investigation by firefighters investigators revealed that an electric bicycle battery had flared up while charging, exploded, and caused the fire.

Read more at Arutz Sheva.

{Matzav.com}

 

2 COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here