LIFELONG LEARNING IS A PROCESS FOR EVERYONE.
At H. LEINER & CO. we spend a great deal of resources constantly researching and upgrading our skills.
Developing skills is an active process. Without it, life would be like being on a downward escalator. If you are not actively improving your skills, you are not cultivating yourself.
Even if you are doing your job well now, there is always more to learn.
That’s why, we at H. LEINER & CO. will be sharing helpful insights with you each week. We live in a challenging world. We want to be a resource of inspiration to achieve.
Whether a key skill that you want to acquire or improve is learning how to:
- Negotiate well
- Write effectively
- Speak publicly
- Use a computer competently
or any other skill that you would like to brush up on, there are many ways to keep learning.
- Read material related to your field for 10-15 minutes each day
- Listen to audio programs in your car on your way to work (by doing this, you don’t even need to cut out more time during the day to learn your skill.)
- Take online courses or webinars on your key skill
- Attend networking meetings
- Go to skill-building workshops and take notes
Figure out which skill you would like to acquire and start learning today!
(Brian Tracy, Eat That Frog! 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time)
Weekly Marketing and Management update brought to you by:
Herschel Leiner, President & Founder of H. LEINER & CO.