The Mesivta of Long Beach, along with the entire surrounding community, has been overrun by floodwater, leaving devastation and destruction in its wake.
- Four Yeshiva buildings have sustained severe water damage
- 240 bochurim remain without a home
- Eleven faculty residences have suffered home and property damage, some in excess of $70,000
- Hundreds of thousands of dollars in unrecoverable losses threaten the Yeshiva’s operations
An estimated $250,000 per month must be raised to:
- Secure a temporary location for the Yeshiva at a cost of $50,000 per week
- Arrange interim office, administrative and general fundraising facilities
- Provide provisional housing for Yeshiva faculty
Matzav.com has joined the effort to help the yeshiva.
A relief fund has also been established to provide basic immediate assistance for the yeshiva‘s faculty and their families.
You can make contributions for:
_ $ 50,000-Underwrite one full week’s expenses for the Yeshiva’s temporary location
_ $ 15,000 – Dedicate a full Shabbos at the Yeshiva’s temporary location
_ $ 7,000 – Dedicate a full day at the Yeshiva’s temporary location
_ $ 3,500 – Dedicate a half day at the Yeshiva’s temporary location
_ $ 1,800 – Dedicate a seder for the Mesivta and Bais Medrash
_ $ 900 – Dedicate a seder for the Bais Medrash
_ $ 500 – Dedicate a seder for the Mesivta
_ $ 250 – Earn a partnership in Keeping the Kol Torah Going
_ $ ________ other contribution amount
TO DONATE, CLICK HERE.