Dear Matzav.com Editor,
Thank you so much for your stimulating and insightful website. As an older single, I am writing this letter to share with those in the same matzav some ideas that people have suggested to me as a segulah for finding one’s zivug. If anyone has additional segulos and ideas, they may want to share them with your readers.
- 1. Say Shir Hashirim for 40 days.
- 2. Say Perek Shirah.
- 3. Daven at the Kosel for 40 consecutive days.
- 4. Daven at Amuka (the kever of Yonason ben Uziel).
- 5. Visit mekomos hakedoshim in Europe.
- 6. Eat the zeroah from the ke’orah on Pesach.
- 7. Open the door by Shefoch Chamoscha at the Seder.
- 8. Drink from the kos shel bracha at a sheva brachos.
- 9. Organize 40 women to bake challahs and say specific kapitlach of Tehillim.
- 10. Daven at the kever of the Baal Shem of Michelshtodt.
- 11. Daven at the kever of Rav Aryeh Leib – the Plotzke Gaon, the Maharal Tzintz – and give money toward the publishing of his seforim.
- 12. Hold a kallah’s jewelry at her chasunah during the chupah.
- 13. Say korbanos every morning during Shacharis.
- 14. Say the special tefillah every day from the Shela Hakadosh.
- 15. Daven early and say Tehillim Purim morning.
- 16. Learn Sefer Shemiras Halashon every day.
- 17. Have a 24-hour mishmeres on shemiras halashon.
- 18. Perform the mitzvah de’oraisa of Shiluach Hakan.
- 19. Give matanos la’evyonim to aniyim in Eretz Yisroel.
The list could go on and on…
Yes, I am sure that all these things help and the right one will come at the right time iy”H.
I would like to share one additional point:
I strongly believe and I am sure that the best segulah is to have a lot of bitachon and emunah and to keep on davening to Hashem.
And remember, kol hamispallel b’ad chaveiro onin lo techilah.
Name Withheld On Request