The Shin Bet released four Jewish minors suspected of killing a Palestinian woman to house arrest on Thursday.
It announced it was extending the detention of the fifth suspect by six days, while stating that interrogations would continue for all suspects.
The Shin Bet, which is responsible for investigating terrorism in the Jewish state and the West Bank, said all the evidence had now been transferred to the District Attorney’s office. Legal proceedings were imminent, which should clarify a situation that has brought the settler right against Israel’s security establishment.
In a statement released today, Shin Bet said that all interrogation procedures had been carried out under supervision by the Israeli judiciary. The suspects “were given all the conditions required by law according to their age and belief”, the statement added
Read more at i24NEWS.