80-Year-Old Chokes in Yerushalayim Restaurant

1
An 80-year-old man was pronounced dead after he choked on a piece of steak in a Yerushalayim restaurant on David Remez Street.
United Hatzalah volunteers rushed to the scene in order to try to resuscitate the man but unfortunately, they were unable to do so.
United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Shalom Klein was one of the first responders at the scene and relayed: “When I arrived at the scene, I found an older man who had choked on his food and lost consciousness. Together with other EMS personnel who arrived, I attempted to resuscitate the man. While we were performing CPR a piece of meat flew out of his mouth. However, at the end of extensive efforts, our attempts to resuscitate him failed and paramedics at the scene pronounced his death.”

{Matzav.com}

1 COMMENT

  1. Sad and horrible indeed. I’m just starting to suspect that matzav gets paid to publicize every hatzalah call occurring in Israel

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here