Apartment Fire in Tevaria Leaves 3 Injured

0

United Hatzalah volunteer EMTs treated three people after an apartment fire erupted on Tavor Street in Tevaria.

United Hatzalah volunteer EMT Aharon Ovadia who was one of the first responders at the scene relayed: “Three people including a woman who’s as pregnant were lightly injured in the fire which erupted in one apartment and caused a pillar of smoke to engulf much of the building. The three people injured all suffered from light smoke inhalation. United Hatzalah’s Psychotrauma and Crisis Response Unit (PCRU) was dispatched to the scene and helped to stabilize 15 residents of the building who were all suffering emotional or psychological stress reactions following the incident.”

(Photos- Scene of the fire on Tavor Street – credit United Hatzalah)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here