While there’s a LOT of food to be excited about at Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays, there’s a new holiday kitchen that we cannot wait to try. L’Chaim! is the first holiday kitchen serving Jewish food. It will feature traditional Jewish dishes such as pastrami on rye, chicken and matzo ball soup, egg cream and more.
The festival runs from Nov. 18 through Dec. 30, 2018. L’Chaim! holiday kitchen will be located between the Morocco and France parts of the Orlando park.
Here’s the complete menu:
• Pastrami on rye with house-made pickles and deli mustard
• Potato knish with herb sour cream (a vegetarian and kid-approved dish).
• Chicken and matzo ball soup
• Black and white cookie
• Egg Cream: milk, chocolate syrup and seltzer (non-alcoholic)
• Brooklyn Brewery Brooklyn Lager
• Blue cosmo cocktail
Read more at ABC News.