WATCH IT LIVE BELOW
OU Kosher’s annual Live 2016 Pesach Webinar will allow you to hear OU experts answer Pesach-related questions and cover general Pesach topics today from 1 p.m. to 1:40 p.m. EDT.
Rabbi Zvi Nussbaum of OU Kosher’s Consumer Hotline and OUKosher.org Live Chat will serve as moderator.
WATCH THE WEBINAR LIVE RIGHT HERE ON MATZAV.COM:
“The webinar will provide ample time for people to ask questions about preparation for, and the proper observance of, the eight-day holiday,” declared Rabbi Moshe Zywica, executive rabbinic coordinator and supervisor for the OU Consumer Relations Department. “As with all other kashrut webcasts, it will be archived so that it can be referred to again and again.”
The panelists include:
· Rabbi Moshe Elefant, COO, OU Kosher
· Rabbi Nachum Rabinowitz, Senior Rabbinic Coordinator and OU Passover Directory Editor
· Rabbi Gavriel Price, Rabbinic Coordinator for ingredient research, OU Kosher
· Rabbi Eli Gersten, Rabbinic Coordinator and Halachic Recorder, OU Kosher
Subjects to be discussed are expected to include:
· Kashering your modern kitchen
· Modern appliances and their use on Yom Tov
· The difference between Mevushal and Mefustar wine
· Does Shemittah still impact your Passover?
Submit questions in advance to Rabbi Zvi Nussbaum via email at [email protected] You can also submit your questions during the live broadcast by posting on OU Kosher’s Facebook wall or sending a tweet on Twitter @OUKosher.