A majority of Americans don’t trust what President Donald Trump has to say when it comes to coronavirus, according to a new poll.
A NBC News/SurveyMonkey Weekly Tracking Poll released Tuesday indicates Americans are more likely to trust the nation’s leading infectious disease specialist Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and their state’s governor over the president when it comes to the virus.
Poll results show:
- 31% of Americans say they trust Trump’s statements on coronavirus.
- 58% of Americans say they don’t trust the president when it comes to his comments on the pandemic.
- 55% of Americans say they trust information from the CDC about coronavirus.
- 51% of Americans say they trust statements made about the virus by Dr. Fauci.
- 49% of Americans say they trust their states’ governors.
Read more at NEWSMAX.