New York Man Severely Burned When E-Cigarette Battery Explodes In His Pocket

2

A 27-year-old man was seriously injured when an e-cigarette battery exploded in his pants pocket in Westchester County Monday morning.

The victim, 27-year-old Jacob Dudhnath, had just arrived at a job when the spare battery in his pocket burst into flames.

Dudhnath, who was rushed to the hospital for treatment, thinks his days of vaping may be over now.

“I believe so,” he said when asked. “I’m pretty sure my wife is going to make me stop after this.”

Read more at ABC News.

{Matzav.com}

 

2 COMMENTS

  1. he is sure “his Wife will make him stop after this”… apparently men can’t make any rational decisions that have to do with the safety of their life without their Wife forcing them… eizer kenegdo

Leave a Reply to my2cents Cancel reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here