The physician directs and oversees the provision of and provides quality care to those patients assigned to him/her consistent guidelines contained within the quality management, risk management, infection control, customer service and safety programs for Midwest Refuah Health Center (MRHC).
– D.O. or M.D. Degree
– 2 to 3 years’ work experience in the practice of Primary Care Medicine (community health centers preferred)
– Current Illinois registration & Advanced practice licensure
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Must be able to respond appropriately in emergency situations, must demonstrate flexibility , leadership and teamwork ability.
– Experience using eclinicalworks (ECW) is preferred
Salary based on experience.