Support for voting by mail is dropping among likely voters who reside in battleground states, according to a new poll.
A CNBC/Change Research poll released Wednesday found support for the vote-by-mail option has declined from the same poll conducted two weeks earlier. The poll surveyed voters in Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Poll results show:
- 33% of likely voters in battleground states say they will vote-by-mail in the November election.
- 33% of voters nationally say they will vote-by-mail.
- 49% of voters in battleground states say they back Biden for president.
- 46% of voters in battleground states say they support Trump’s reelection.
- 51% of voters nationwide say they will vote for Biden.
- 43% of voters nationwide say they will cast their ballot for Trump.
Read more at NEWSMAX.