Poll: 40% Of Israelis Believe Fourth Elections Highly Likely

1

The majority of Israeli voters believe that a fourth election is highly likely due to an ongoing political stalemate in Jerusalem — a new exclusive i24NEWS-Yisrael Hayom poll revealed on Thursday.

A staggering 74% of respondents said the chances of that happening are between moderate and high, according to a joint survey.

Israeli citizens will have another opportunity to break the stalemate on March 2, but data over the last year suggests not much will change following the vote.

Read more at i24NEWS.

{Matzav.com}

1 COMMENT

  1. 40% Of Israelis Believe Fourth Elections Highly Likely and the rest, 60% believe elections will continue endlessly.

Leave a Reply to ...until the coming of Moshiach bv"o Cancel reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here