For thirty years here at Priority-1, we have been fighting with every ounce of strength to address the various issues facing our educational system. From “at-risk” teenagers to ADULTS abandoning Yiddishkeit, we have seen it all, and our heart breaks with every new case that comes to our offices.
We started our Teach to Reach initiative to help educators and parents understand how dangerous the “one size fits all” attitude can be on children and to help children succeed in the classroom. Every child is his own world and we wanted to give teachers and parents the tools to give their children a passionate and lasting Yiddishkeit.
We never expected how successful our training program would become. Currently, we trained over 450+ teachers to reach their 6000+ students and held 9 citywide training events in the past two years.
Today, please contribute generously at charidy.com/priority1 to join us in taking this program to an even larger global level!
Over the past 30 years Priority-1 has:
- Led the frum community’s response to the crisis of kids “at-risk”, including
establishing the first schools and programs catering to “at-risk” youth
- Built a network of yeshivos and kollelim in New York and Yerushalayim
- Participated in the establishment of a network of kiruv centers across the US
- Created the first mentorship program to address the “Adults-at-Risk” phenomenon
- Brought thousands back to Yiddishkeit through weekend kiruv seminars.
- Established teacher training programs across the country.