Yeshivas Rabbeinu Chaim Berlin is pleased to announce that we will be B’ezras Hashem reopening the Bais Medrash building for DAVENING ONLY beginning this Shabbos morning.
We will be having 3 minyanim in an organized manner with social distancing guidelines strictly enforced. Being that space is limited, at this time we will be open for the REGULAR MISPALLELIM and Talmidei Hayeshiva ONLY. Minyanim slots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis and will be closed once filled to safe capacity.
The Minyanim for Shabbos Shacharis will be as follows:
Mincha will be at 7:00pm
Ma’ariv Motzoei Shabbos will be at 9:13pm
Information regarding Minyanim for the weekdays will be forthcoming.
STRICT ADHERENCE TO THESE GUIDELINES WILL ENABLE US TO CONTINUE TO HAVE MINYANIM GOING FORWARD:
– There will be No Ezras Nashim
– Only those over Bar Mitzvah will be allowed to attend.
– All attendees MUST wear a mask. No one will be allowed in without one.
– All attendees MUST wash hands with soap or hand sanitizer prior to entering Beis Medrash.
– If you are feeling unwell, you should not attend.
– If you are vulnerable to illness due to age or compromised immune system, consult with your doctor before attending.
– The building will open shortly before each Tefilah.
– There is to be no congregating or socializing and you need to leave immediately after davening ends.