Help the Bochurim Affected by the Mesivta Of Clifton Dorm Fire

1

Dear Matzav friends,

On Motzei Shabbos, Jan. 7th, the Mesivta of Clifton temporary dormitory burnt down due to a malfunctioning boiler. The boys in the dorm are B”H fine. However, all clothing and possessions in the dorm were completely ruined by the fire, leaving at least a few thousand dollars in damage. These possessions are not covered by insurance. Please help us with whatever donation you can. Thank you.

Sincerely,
The Bochurim of 58 Bond Street

YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE BY CLICKING HERE.

{Matzav.com}

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here