Lakewood, NJ - Click here for a full listing of places for women to hear Megillas Esther.
From Police Chief Rob Lawson:
Crossing guards will only be stationed at their posts on Sunday between 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.:
1. Madison Ave. & 9th Street 9:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M
2. Monmouth Ave. & 7th Street 9:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
3. Clifton Ave. & 9th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
4. Case Rd. & 14th Street 9:30A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
5. Tanglewood & 14th St. 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
6. Forest Ave. & 6th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
7. Forest Ave. & 7th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
8. Forest Ave. & 9th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
9. Forest Ave. & 14th Street (2) 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
10. Princeton Ave. & 7th Street 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M
11. Princeton Ave. & Squankum 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M
12. M.L.K. Dr. & Pine Street (2) 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
13. Park Ave. & 7th St. 9:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M.
Light Towers On Motzoei Shabbos:
14th St. and Forest Avenue, 14th St. and Case Road, 14th Street and Cedar Row, Courtney and Clifton Avenue (Chaveirim). Portable Speed Boards: Sunset Ave (southbound) 14th St. (westbound)
Changed Traffic Patterns During Purim
6th St ONE WAY westbound from Private Way to Lakewood Avenue.
Lawrence Avenue ONE WAY southbound from E 11th St. to E 9th St.
For all those going around and collecting Tzedaka or delivering Mishloach Manos during the evening, please wear reflective belts so that you will be highly visible to motorists when crossing streets. Please enjoy the holiday but do not attempt to drive a vehicle if you have been drinking any type of an alcoholic beverage. There is zero tolerance on this since you would be risking your life as well as the lives of others.