WATCH: Exploding E-cig Leaves Frum Boy Partially Blind in Tragic Incident

5

Lior (Levi) Domatov was at Kings Plaza Shopping Center in Brooklyn, NY, earlier this week when an e-cigarette at the Plaza Vapes kiosk exploded, leaving the 14-year-old partially blind.

The Domatovs are being represented in this case by Attorney Eli (Marc) Freund, who says that the kiosk was irresponsible for targeting shoppers who are underage.

WATCH A REPORT ON THIS FROM WPIX 11:

{Matzav.com}

5 COMMENTS

  1. 1. It wasn’t a vaporizer, it was an electronic cigarette.
    2. The victim was underage, and purchased the item illegal. The kiosk vendor is also liable for illegally selling the item to a minor.
    3. We are responsible for our actions.

  2. I don’t think he purchased it, he was just trying it out. That may still be illegal though. And definitely irresponsible.

  3. Buy from frum yidden who care about your safety and stand behind their products, not scammed just randomly reselling Chinese junk! Dropsmoke!

LEAVE A REPLY