90-Year-Old Man From Bnei Brak Hospitalized After Choking On Sufganiot

6
>>Follow Matzav On Whatsapp!<<

A Charedi resident of Bnei Brak lost consciousness in his home when he choked while eating a donut after lighting the first candle of Chanukah. He underwent CPR and was evacuated to the hospital for further medical treatment.

MDA rescue drives were dispatched to aid the elderly man of about 90 who lost consciousness in Bnei Brak after choking on the Chanukah treat.

The drivers, assisted by MDA teams, gave him initial medical treatment and resuscitated him, while at the same time attempts were made to remove the piece of donut from his throat.

After a few minutes they managed to pull the piece out of the elderly man’s throat. His pulse returned, and he is fully conscious and recieving treatment at the Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer.

Magen David Adom is reminds everyone that donut dough may be dangerous for small children, elderly people and people with swallowing problems, so the donuts should be cut into small pieces and taken care of while eating.

{Matzav.com Israel Bureau}

6 COMMENTS

  1. Dunkin Donuts? That’s paas akum and according to the poskim bloggers on this website anyone consuming such treifus is an oisvurf and a mituraf lowlife who has no cheleck in olam haba. Nu, now we know why he choked.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here