How about a beautiful 50-acre lakefront campground with an air conditioned Bais Medrash and a beautiful set of bungalows and bunkhouses, large enough to accommodate dozens of bochurim and staff.
The Mayan Campgrounds in Cassopolis, Michigan may just be the perfect place. Located just a bus ride away from the Tri state area, this tranquil property, stocked and ready to host a large group of bochurim for this upcoming Elul Zman, could be the right fit for your Yeshiva.
Here is an overview of the facilities:
11 Gorgeous Brand New Bungalows – Each has 2 Bedrooms (1: 2 Full Beds, 2: 2 Twin Beds), a Full Bathroom and a Full Kitchen/Living Room with a Sleeper Couch
– 19 Bunkhouses that each sleep 10-12 campers plus a private room for 1-2 counselors. Each state-of-the-art bunkhouse comes with 2 Showers and a large bathroom.
– Dormitory style sleeping for 50 people across 10 rooms in the main ‘Lodge’ building, with sinks in each room and two large communal bathrooms
– Beautiful Dining Room in the ‘Lodge’ with a glass wall overlooking the large ‘Little Fish Lake’, and massive wraparound outdoor deck.
– Attached kosher kitchen with Milchig and Fleishig sections and a Pareve baking area.
– Full court insulated Gym with stage, professional basketball nets
– Two attached brand new Batei Medrashim that can each seat 125+
– Multiple one room and two room programming space buildings.
– Sand volleyball court
– Outdoor asphalt basketball court
– Open field sports areas, one with baseball backstop
– Lakefront with sand beach, floating trampoline, multiple non-motorized watercrafts
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org