Dear [email protected],
This is not only for Miami, but can be applied anywhere. This is not meant to offend anyone, but to respect the locals who live here all year.
Please always remember to wear a mask and social distance when called for
1. Welcome to Miami. We are happy to have you. Please remember you are a Guest in our community & we work hard to maintain a clean, respectful community & hope you do the same
2. Double parking is illegal in Florida & leads to 41st St being backed up to the 195.,Miami beach police are heavily enforcing this & will tow you in seconds
3. DO NOT PARK IN HANDICAPPED PARKING UNLESS YOU HAVE A VALID HANDICAPPED PLACARD. This is NOT the “but I’m just picking up my to go order.” These spots are reserved for people who need them, we will call the police and have your rental towed.
4. We do NOT yell at wait staff or cashiers here. That’s obnoxious and a chillul Hashem. These people are our neighbors and a part of the overall community. They know our children by name, their likes and dislikes. And the staff of local establishments hate being treated like garbage because you are in a rush. Lack of planning on your part does NOT constitute an emergency on their part.
5. No, we are NOT SCARED OF ZIKA. We actually don’t know anyone who had Zika. Do you?
6. There is NO stop sign on the corner of 41st St and Indian Creek in the turning lane. Keep going. You stopping backs traffic all the way up Collins Ave and prevents people who actually live there from getting to work and school.
7. Yes, we have yeshivas and shuls here throughout the year.& It doesn’t matter how its done in your shul, as you are not in your shul right now.
8. Wrong way sign means …… do not enter the parking lot this way!!! You may have to circle the block to get in the proper way, it’ll only take a few minutes, so please go the correct way so you don’t screw up the flow of traffic and block everyone else from entering and exiting
9. Saying ‘Please’ & ‘Thank you’ isn’t chukas hagoyim. you are allowed to be polite. really.
10. There is one line. I don’t care if you ‘just want to order pizza’, you can wait, like everyone else.