Most people think the results of the Nov. 3 presidential election will be known quickly, despite warnings from several experts that it may take weeks to determine whether President Donald Trump has been reelected or Joe Biden will be heading to the White House, according to a new Axios/Ipsos poll.
The poll, released Tuesday, shows that one in three Americans think the winner will be known on election night, and six out of 10 polled said they expect the winner will be announced within a few days.
Also, according to the poll:
- 36% say they think the winner will be named election night.
- 24% expect the announcement within a couple of days.
- 14% think it will take a week.
- 13% say it will take a few weeks.
- Smaller groups say it will take longer.
Read more at NEWSMAXNEWSMAX.